Friday, May 06, 2016

Spring Madness!

TIME FOR A BLOG UPDATE...Well, it has been an interesting year for my family to say the least!  As of last week, we are relocated into a new (to us) home in Dallas.  I am also happy to be in the last phase of finishing up my Masters of Ministry from Hope International University.   Our daughter Emma will turn 20 in July and get married to her fiancé Tyler the first week in August at my parents' farm near Sheridan, Oregon.  Dylan is becoming quite the musician, singer and actor while also getting back into pitching baseball for Dallas High School.  Jackie and I celebrated 23 years of marriage.  She is still my sweetheart.  Dallas Church celebrated 2 years of being in our own facility last weekend.  I bought a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and sold my trusty old 1951 Chevrolet Pickup.  American politics are weird right now.  Feeling like God is maturing me this year as my ONE WORD for the year (instead of a list of goals) was "prayerful".  All in all, I know God is in control and He is truly good!

No comments: