Monday, January 13, 2014

Day ELEVEN of Daniel Fast 2014

Saturday mornings at the Bauman house usually has me making a big old fashioned breakfast with bacon, eggs, has browns and often pancakes or cinnamon rolls...none of which are the fast...oh, bacon!  However, we had a shepherd/elder meeting this morning and it was a good time of prayer, thinking, and visioning.  I'm blessed to have some great shepherd/elders in the trenches with me!

After that I worked several hours assisting with a local funeral.  I felt groggy most of the day however but it can't be from caffeine - that withdrawal was over several days ago.  The last 3 nights have been difficult sleeping so I'm hoping that I can figure out what that's all about.

Seeing the Seahawks win against the Saints made up for no coffee though!

No comments: