Monday, January 13, 2014

Day TWELVE of Daniel Fast 2014


Sunday morning came early yesterday as I still struggle with a 2-3 hour waking up each evening to hit the restroom.  I definitely think I'm 'cleansed' out!  I didn't get any promptings from the Lord the last few nights but I'm open to that as I wake in the night.  God, please speak, You're servant is all ears!  I was excited to preach at Dallas Church on how we got started in 2007 and how God moved in big ways to make the vision come to life.  Talking about mission gets me pumped up.  There are a lot of good things a church family can do, but, the BEST is to introduce as many people to the way of life in Jesus Christ.  God, help us as a church family stay the course!

Later in the day I had a 2 hour nap before the shepherd/elder in training meeting at 7pm...I'm getting old!

No comments: