Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day TWENTY of Daniel Fast 2014

Monday was MLK day and all the family had the day off.  I took some time off to work on my old Chevy.  After several hours I had the door off, the heater control remounted and a good start on some new cab/door weatherstripping.  I also mounted my cab headliner but found that the reinforced cardboard hard to manipulate.  Its a hack job but it will suffice until I can do it properly.

I am excited to be finishing this fast.  For probably a variety of reasons, this time through the fast has been especially difficult.  However, I'm thankful for the change of pace, the cleansing and the renewed time with the Lord.  We are such creatures of habit that switching things up can really jumpstart a new path.  God, may I continue to maintain what You've stirred in me this season.

No comments: